A cheating partner is something most of us worry about, however not everyone cheats and sometimes these worries are unfounded.
Here are some key signs:
1. Pay attention to changes in their normal routine. Such as they are coming home from work later than usual on a more frequent basis.
2. Do they allow you to touch, or look through their phone, emails, etc.? If your partner is hiding their phone from you, or deleting all their messages before letting you have it, then there's something they don't want you to see.
3. If they frequently leave the room to take calls. If you ask whom called or texted them, they often tell you "It's nobody?" This may suggest that they have something to hide.
4. Have they become moody suddenly, and eager to start fights? Sometimes, a cheating lover will displace his or her shame, anger, and guilt onto you by starting a fight, which can then be blamed on you.
5. Have they stopped talking to you? Did they always have something to say and suddenly become ...Read more
Surprisingly, sheepish, almost awkward eye contact often indicates he’s into you! If you catch him looking at you when you aren’t looking his way, and he quickly looks away when you look at him, he’s probably interested!
When you’re able to get close to his face, notice if his pupils are dilated as well, which is what happens when we look at someone we like! Direct eye contact is also an indicator that he likes you. Ultra confident guys will make serious eye contact; and when these men have you as a target, it will be obvious he wants to take your relationship to the next level!
When in conversation, a guy who likes you will engage in active listening. He’ll lean in toward you while you’re speaking. He’ll make eye contact while you’re talking (see above), and he’ll also physically turn his body toward you. This is body language flirting at its finest.
In addition, a man who really wants to get to know you won’t lean away from you or look disinterested. (If ...Read more